Hi, I’m Tim Dales, author of “Discover the Secrets of Family Camping Without Breaking the Bank!” This Blog is my way of taking my love for camping and sharing it with others. I can still remember my first campout when I was a young boy growing up in Canada. My Dad was a Scoutmaster and as soon as I was walking he would take me to all the meetings and outings. From a very young age I learned to enjoy the outdoors and all that it had to offer. I learned over the years how to be comfortable in the outdoors and enjoy camping and hiking.
In this blog you will find:
- Tips on how to have a successful campout, every time
- How to choose the best tent
- Some easy camping recipes with our without pots!
- How to pick the right camping stove for your needs
- Camping gadgets that I come across from time to time
- Camping Essentials Checklist
- Camping “how to” videos
- Campground Reviews
- And….all sorts of tips and tricks that I use to make camping easy
I even wrote a book to show beginning campers and families just how easy it is to plan and have a successful campout. This step-by-step book reveals tips and techniques that I have learned from over 25 years of camping and hiking as a Boy Scout, camping with my own family and as a Scoutmaster, leading Scouts on campouts.
Here’s a picture of me with some of “my” Scouts!
I hope you enjoy this Blog and share the enjoyment of camping with your friends and family.
You can contact me at: http://www.thecampingguy.com/contact.html
Subscribe to my RSS feed:
For more information go to: www.thecampingguy.comNo TagsIf you liked this post, buy me a coffee.